|aka||Type aka here, not up there|
|Body Style||2-Door Folding Hardtop Convertible|
|Transmission|| 6-speed manual |
|Engine||2.5 litre turbocharged Inline-5|
|Power|| 208 hp @ 5000 rpm|
236 lb-ft of torque @ 4800 rpm
|Designer||John Kinsey and Pininfarina under Steve Mattin|
The Volvo C70 is an upscale car built by the Ford Motor Company's Volvo subsidiary. The C70 is available in convertible and (originally) coupé versions with a choice of manual or automatic transmission. In the United States prices for the C70 convertible started at $38,710 for the 2006 model year.
- For 2010, the Volvo C70 receives a mid-cycle facelift. The refreshed coupe-cabrio is set for debut at the 2009 Frankfurt Motor Show. 
- For 2006, the C70 was completely redesigned. It is now based on the C1 architecture also underpinning the Volvo S40 sedan, European Market Ford Focus, and Mazda3
Styles and Major OptionsEdit
Convenience Package - $1,000
- Keyless drive
- Homelink® remote garage door opener
- Rear park assist
- Integrated compass for auto-dimming rear view mirror
Multimedia Package - $2,600
- Dynaudio 14-speaker (includes two 8-inch subwoofers) premium sound system with Dolby® Pro Logic® II surround sound
- Navigation system with real time traffic updates
- Map Care - Two complimentary map updates
Dynamic Trim Package - $1,000
- 18-inch "Midir" diamond cut alloy wheels
- Dual Xenon headlights with Active Bending Light (ABL)
- Sport steering wheel with aluminium inlay
Climate Package - $900
- Heated front seats
- Interior Air Quality Sensor (IAQS)
- Headlight washers
- Rainsensor windshield wipers
- Humidity sensor
Stand alone options
- Metallic paint - $550
- Premium Electric Silver metallic paint - $675
- Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) - $700
- Nordic Light Oak real wood inlay - $150
- Tempa spare - No charge option
- Cranberry leather seating surfaces - No charge option
- Portable navigation system - $750
- Wind Blocker - $495
Add more fields as necessary.
Add more fields as necessary.
As seen on the FuelEconomy.gov website, the City/Highway MPG averages are as follows:
Engine and TransmissionEdit
Specifications, details, graphs, pictures and other information regarding the powertrain is placed in this section.
Please make sure to write information of the vehicle's performance in a third-person point of view. This section should include information about the car's acceleration figures, handling, braking, etc.
If using information gathered from Road Test articles from a reputable automotive source, then please make sure to cite the quote.
- RECALL ALERT: On Jul 29, 2008, Volvo issued a recall affecting 1020 C1 platform Volvos: C30, S40, V50, and C70 due to a faulty power steering return line which may rupture and cause the loss of power steering.
Standard Safety Equipment
- Stability and Traction Control
- Rollover hoops and reinforced windshield frame
- Front and side airbags for front seats
- Curtain airbags for front and rears seats
- 4-wheel ABS
- Whiplash preventing head restraints on front seats
The 2006-2007 C70 has not been tested by the NHTSA and therefor no crash testing data is available.
Add Photos of the vehicle here.
Please make sure not to use copyrighted photos.