|Lincoln Mark LT|
|aka|| Lincoln Navigator|
|Body Style|| Four-Door Crew Cab |
5.5- or 6.5-foot cargo bed
|Length|| 223.8-inches (5.5' bed) |
235.8-inches (6.5' bed)
|Height|| 73.5-inches (2WD models)|
76.0-inches (4WD models)
|Wheelbase|| 138.5-inches (5.5' bed)|
150.5-inches (6.5' bed)
|Weight||Weight - you get the point|
|Transmission||4-speed Automatic with Overdrive|
|Engine||5.4 litre SOHC V8|
|Power|| 300 hp @ 5000 rpm|
365 lb-ft of torque @ 3750 rpm
|Similar||Cadillac Escalade EXT|
|Designer||Designer (lead designer if it was a team effort)|
The Mark LT is a luxury pickup truck from Lincoln. It first went on sale in January 2005 for the 2006 model year. The Mark LT replaced the failed 2002-only Lincoln Blackwood, Lincoln's only other pickup truck.
The Mark LT is priced at US$43,495 and the company hopes to sell 13,000 annually in the United States. This price is significantly lower than its only real competitor, the Cadillac Escalade EXT. The Mark LT has been more successful than the Blackwood in its first year of sales, with 10,274 sold in the first calendar year of sales, February 2005 through February 2006. The Mark LT is outselling the Escalade EXT by a slight margin, but the redesigned 2007 model Cadillac is expected to outperform the Lincoln.
The Mark LT is based on the Ford F-150 pickup truck. It uses the same 5.4 L Triton V8 and has four doors. Traction control is available for 2006 Lincoln Mark LT's. The 2006 Lincoln Mark LT still uses a 4 speed automatic transmission just like the 2006 Ford F-150's.
- For 2010, the Mark LT soldiers on for the Central and South American markets, where they have been Lincoln's top seller (especially in Mexico) even though the Luxury Pick-up tanked in its home market, with a facelift that brings it into line with Lincoln's MKR-inspired corporate face. The grille now sports Lincoln's split-grille nose, headlights from the F150 SVT Raptor, and new taillights. Otherwise, it remains unchanged.
Styles and Major OptionsEdit
The Mark LT is available in two wheelbases and with or without four-wheel-drive.
- Class IV Trailer Tow Package
- Sirius Satellite Radio/Rear Seat DVD Entertainment
- Sirius Satellite Radio
- Deluxe Power Package
- Elite Package
- Monochrome Appearance Package
- Monochrome Elite Appearance Package
- Navigation/Rear Seat DVD Package (For Alaska and Hawaii only)
Major Standard Features:
- Electronic Automatic Climate Control
- Power Mirrors/Door Locks/Windows
- Remote Key-less entry
- 18-inch cast aluminum wheels
Add more fields as necessary.
|138.5-inch WB 2WD||150.5-inch WB 2WD||138.5-inch WB 4WD||150.5-inch WB 4WD|
Add more fields as necessary.
As seen on the FuelEconomy.gov website, the City/Highway MPG averages are as follows:
Engine and TransmissionEdit
Specifications, details, graphs, pictures and other information regarding the powertrain is placed in this section.
Please make sure to write information of the vehicle's performance in a third-person point of view. This section should include information about the car's acceleration figures, handling, braking, etc.
If using information gathered from Road Test articles from a reputable automotive source, then please make sure to cite the quote.
- RECALL ALERT: On June 05, 2008, Ford issued a recall affecting 605,684 Ford F-150s and Lincoln Mark LTs built between MY2005-2006 and equipped with 5.4L 3-Valve V8s due to a faulty brake booster vacuum supply hose which may swell and lose retention force, a condition that could allow the hose to become detached from the fitting during an intake manifold backfire. Once this happens, the vehicle's power assist braking will be gone though Ford is quick to note basic braking will still be available. The recall is set to begin on July 7, 2008 and Ford urges all owners to have their vehicles turned in for repairs to their local dealer. 
Standard Safety Equipment:
- Electronic Traction Control (2WD models only)
- Four-wheel anti-lock disc brakes with electronic brake-force distribution
- Driver and front passenger front airbags
The 2007 Mark LT was tested by the NHTSA and the full results can be found at safercar.gov.
Add Photos of the vehicle here.
Please make sure not to use copyrighted photos.
- Vivid Red
- White Chocolate
- Dark Shadow Gray
- Dark Blue Pearl
- Oxford White
- Dove Gray
- Light Parchment
This section should include information on the interior's design, build quality, ergonomics, space (head and legroom, front and rear), features, stowage compartments and overall comfortability and livability. Add pictures wherever applicable and keep information in a third-person point of view.
Add more fields as necessary.
|Year X||Year X-2||Year X-3||Year X-4|
Please make sure to keep critiques in a third-person point of view. If using criticisms from a reputable automotive source, then please make sure to cite the quote.
Fill in as many as appropriate. Add more if necessary and pictures wherever applicable.
Please make sure NOT to use copyrighted pictures.
Current Generation: (2006–present)Edit
First Generation/Origins (2002)Edit
- Main article: Lincoln Blackwood
If the vehicle is sold in other markets worldwide, then this is the section to mention that information. Also, mention if the <MODEL> goes by another name in these other markets.
Design quirks and odditiesEdit
Refer to any pop-culture tidbits about the vehicle in this section.
List out notable awards that the model has recieved while in production. Boldface the company or organization that gives out the award, and Italicize the name of the award.
|Henry M. Leland||Corporate website||A brand of the Ford PAG|
News & References
- 2010 Lincoln Mark LT debuts for our friends to the South
- 2010 Lincoln Mark LT: Once Upon A Time In Mexico
Enthusiast Sites and Discussion Forums
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Lincoln Mark LT. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Autopedia, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|