The Legends are a form of race car designed to be in-expensive. The bodyshells take insporation from American cars and they use a motorbike engine built by Yamaha. Curently there are 7 body styles in production but there are some older ones on older cars.
- Wheelbase: 73.00 in (1,854 mm)
- Overall Width: 60.00 in (1,524 mm)
- Overall Length: 10 ft 6 in (3,200 mm)
- Height: 46 in (1,168 mm)
- Engine: Yamaha 1250cc (sealed)
- Horsepower: 140 hp (100 kW)
- Weight: 1,300 lb (590 kg). with driver
- Wheels: Width: 7" / Diameter: 13"
- Suspension: Coil Over with Bilstein Shocks
- Frame: Full Tubeframe with Integral Rollcage
- Harness: FIA approved Five-Point