Template:List of Izhevsk Mechanical Works ModelsIzhevsk Mechanical Works (Russian: Ижевский Mашзавод) or IZhMASh (Russian: ИЖМАШ) is a weapon manufacturer, founded in 1807 at the decree of Tsar Alexander I, and is now one of the largest corporations in its field. It primarily makes Russian arms and military weaponry. Izhmash also produces other goods, such as motorcycles and cars.
The IZh automobiles were copies of Moskvitch models AZLK-2138 and 2140, until the IZh-2126 Oda. The Oda, too, bore a very close resemblance to the Moskvitch AZLK-2141 Aleko, but had a completely different rear-wheel drive design.
- Official Izhmash website Template:En icon
- Izh Auto official site Template:Ru icon
- - Russian State Export Corporation Homepage Template:En icon Template:Ru icon
- Izh Motorcycle official siteTemplate:Ru icon
- - Izh Motorcycle official site Template:En icon