|Honda Racer Hot Wheels|
|aka||Type aka here, not up there|
|Introduction|| 2007 SEMA|
production: May 2008
|Body Style||No door, 2-seat Mid-engined Race car|
|Wheelbase||wheelbase - type here|
|Transmission||transmission + RWD|
|Engine||20.0 litre (1220 cu. in) DOHC VTEC Die-Cast Honda V10, 40 valve (theoretical)|
|Power|| N/A hp @ N/A rpm|
N/A lb-ft of torque @ N/A rpm
|Designer||Guillermo Gonzalez for Honda R&D Americas, Inc.|
Use the following MODEL TEMPLATE as the foundation for the Autopedia's Model page:
Start off with a brief Introduction to the particular MODEL. Please DO NOT use the same Introduction text from the <MODEL> Review page, but rather paraphrase ideas relevant to grasp an overall scope of the vehicle.
Please include the following line at the bottom of this section. Please replace <MODEL> Review with the proper text:
See Autopedia's comprehensive <MODEL> Review.
Honda Racer Technical SpecificationsEdit
- Layout: Mid engine/ rear wheel drive
- Seating Capacity: 2
- Length x Width x Height (cm): 7.0 x 3.0 x 2.2
- Curb Weight: 40 grams
- Body/ Frame: Real die-cast metal, plastic
- Fuel: Gravity and a child's imagination
- Engine: Die-cast Honda V-10 (theoretical)
- Valvetrain: DOHC VTEC, four valves per cylinder (theoretical)
- Displacement: 20 liters/1220 cubic inches (theoretical)
- Suspension: Solid front and rear axles
- Tires: Low-friction hard plastic
Please make sure to keep critiques in a third-person point of view. If using criticisms from a reputable automotive source, then please make sure to cite the quote.
If the vehicle is sold in other markets worldwide, then this is the section to mention that information. Also, mention if the <MODEL> goes by another name in these other markets.
Design quirks and odditiesEdit
Refer to any pop-culture tidbits about the vehicle in this section.
List out notable awards that the model has recieved while in production. Boldface the company or orgainization that gives out the award, and Italicize the name of the award.