Fioravanti Srl. is an Italian automotive design studio in Moncalieri outside the city of Turin. The company began in 1987 as an architectural practice working on projects in Japan, and since 1991, it has focused its activities on automotive design.
Fioravanti was founded by C.E.O. Leonardo Fioravanti, who worked twenty-four years with Pininfarina on such vehicles as the Ferrari Daytona, Ferrari Dino, Ferrari 512 Berlinetta Boxer, the Ferrari 308 GTB, and the Ferrari 288 GTO.
Concept Cars styled by FioravantiEdit
- 1994 Fioravanti SENSIVA Concept
- 1996 Fioravanti NYCE Concept
- 1996 Fioravanti FLAIR Concept
- 1998 Fioravanti F100 Concept
- 2000 Fioravanti F100r Concept
- 2000 Fioravanti TRIS Concept
- 2001 Fioravanti LF Concept (Alfa Romeo VOLA)
- 2002 Fioravanti YAK Concept
- 2004 Fioravanti KYTE Concept
- 2005 Lancia KANDAHAR Concept
- 2006 Fioravanti SKILL Concept
- 2008 Fioravanti Hidra Concept
- 2009 Fioravanti LF1 Concept