Template:List of Fenix Automotive Limited Models Fenix Automotive Limited is an upcoming new project from Noble founder Lee Noble which intends to build a track-capable grand touring car at the £75,000 ($125,000) pricepoint. The car will be built in Port Elizabeth, South Africa with the same company (Hi-Tech Automotive) that built the bodyshell of the Noble M12 and M400.
Then, comes the History section. Expand on any important events and company occurances in this section.
This is where the Current Model Line for the MAKE is listed. If there were changes made to the current make line-up, mention them here.
- Please be sure to list the CURRENT models for the given MAKE in the "Discussion" section of the page. A site administrator will then add an Infobox to the MAKE page with the list of current models.
- A Noble Endeavor: Fenix Automotive Limited takes shape
- Lee Noble Reveals First Details of New Company & £75K Sports Car
- Lee Noble Teases New Fenix Supercar, gets Corvette LS3 and ZR1 Powerplants
- Noble Teases New ZR1-Powered Supercar
- First images of Fenix supercar released
- Lee Noble's Fenix Supercar Renderings Released