Template:List of Eunos ModelsIn the late 1980s, Mazda diversified in the Japan market with the launch of three new marques. The company created Autozam, Eunos, and Efini, in addition to the Mazda and Ford brands already marketed there. This experiment was ended in the mid-1990s.
The Eunos marque, which was the luxury, upscale brand compared to Autozam and Efini, was names for the ancient Greek "eu" meaning "good" and "nos", an abbreviation of "numbers" in English. The Marque was launched in Japan with the Eunos 500 in January, 1992 and many of the vehicles created are exported to other markets with other names.
Eunos sold the following vehicles:
- 1989 Eunos 100 (Mazda Familia BG platform)
- 1989 Eunos 300 (MA platform)
- 1992-1993 Eunos 500 (Mazda Xedos 6 CA platform)
- 1993-1996 Eunos 800 (Mazda Xedos 9/Mazda Millenia TA platform)
- 1990 Eunos Cargo (SS platform)
- 1990-1991 Eunos Cosmo (Mazda Cosmo JC platform)
- 1991-1993 Eunos Presso/30X (Mazda MX-3 EC platform)
- 1989-1996 Eunos Roadster (Mazda MX-5 NA platform)
- teamEunos.com Australian Eunos Information & Forum