|Citroën GTbyCITROËN Concept|
|aka||Type aka here, not up there|
|Introduction||2008 Paris Motor Show|
|Body Style||how many doors+how many seats+what type of body|
|Wheelbase||wheelbase - type here|
|Transmission||transmission + drive|
|Engine||Midmounted hydrogen fuel cell|
|Power|| N/A hp @ N/A rpm|
N/A lb-ft of torque @ N/A rpm
|Designer||Takumi Yamamoto under Jean-Pierre Ploué|
Please make sure to keep critiques in a third-person point of view. If using criticisms from a reputable automotive source, then please make sure to cite the quote.
If the vehicle is sold in other markets worldwide, then this is the section to mention that information. Also, mention if the <MODEL> goes by another name in these other markets.
Design quirks and odditiesEdit
Refer to any pop-culture tidbits about the vehicle in this section.
List out notable awards that the model has recieved while in production. Boldface the company or orgainization that gives out the award, and Italicize the name of the award.
- Citroen releases another image of the GT
- Hanging back: GT by Citroen rear comes up for air
- VIDEO and new PICS: Citroen GT in stereoscopic darkness
- GTbyCITROËN Concept Revealed
- Citroën Officially Reveals GTbyCITROËN, Joint Venture Concept With Gran Turismo Creators
- Report: Limited production run planned for GTbyCitroen concept