The first race held on a road course by the Camping World Truck Series in 13 years, it was announced that the race would be held starting in 2013, on Labor Day weekend, in November 2012, replacing the previous NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve as NASCAR's annual event held in Canada. In April 2013, it was announced that the race would be sponsored by General Motors Canada, becoming the Chevy Silverado 250.
The inaugural event, run September 1, 2013, saw James Buescher win the pole at a speed of Template:Convert/mph; Ty Dillon led the most laps in the race before contact between him and Chase Elliott at White's Corner coming to the checkered flag sent Dillon into a tire barrier.
|Year||Date||Driver||Team||Manufacturer||Race Distance||Race Time||Average Speed|
|2013||September 1||Chase Elliott||Hendrick Motorsports||Chevrolet||64||157.376 (253.272)||1:48:49||86.775|
- ↑ Pappone, Jeff. "Ron Fellows looks back fondly as Mosport upgrades to draw bigger events". Toronto: The Globe and Mail, November 30, 2012. Accessed 2013-04-29.
- ↑ "NASCAR's truck series to race at Canada road course in 2013". Sporting News, November 16, 2012. Accessed 2013-04-29.
- ↑ McDonald, Norris. "Chevy Silverado to sponsor NASCAR race at CTMP". Wheels.ca. Toronto: Toronto Star, April 29, 2013. Accessed 2013-04-29.
- ↑ "James Buescher wins pole for NASCAR Camping World Truck Series road course race in Canada". MassLive.com / The Republican. Springfield, MA. August 31, 2013. http://blog.masslive.com/racinwithjason/2013/08/james_buescher_wins_pole_for_nascar_camping_world_truck_series_road_course_race_in_canada.html. Retrieved 2013-09-01.
- ↑ "Chase Elliott wins road-course race". Fox Sports. September 1, 2013. http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/chase-elliott-wins-rare-road-course-truck-series-race-in-canada-090113. Retrieved 2013-09-01.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: [[Commons:Category: Category:Mosport International Raceway|| Mosport International Raceway