To have rights on this wiki. Here's how:
Becoming a AdministratorEdit
- You need at least 1500 edits.
- You have created articles.
- You have made useful edits
- You have not used any foul language against an administrator or a user.
- You have been with this wiki, about everyday. (You don't have to be online for 7 days a week, maybe 5 times a week.)
- You are a friendly and trusted contributor.
Becoming a BureaucratEdit
- You need to be a veteran contributor this site
- You have contributed to this wiki for at least a year.
- You have made helpful edits.
- Note: Bureaucrats are a level above administrators, so you must be a trusted contributor to be nominated.
- You need at least 400 to 500 edits.
- You are truly dedicated to contribute to this wiki.
- You have combated vandalism.
Once you think you deserve one of these rights, contact an administrator.