Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to Autopedia!
A wiki all about cars, buses, trucks, and SUVs that anyone can edit
11,075 car-ticles since January 23, 2010.
Contents (all pages)
- Car Makes
For the complete list, go to Vehicle manufacturers
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- The gallery of videos is a place where you can watch tons of videos on cars and more!
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
What's new on Autopedia
- Thursday, August 4th, 2016
- New admin MegaDriver80Wiki
- Sunday, October 2nd, 2011
- Autopedia reaches 8,000 articles on the one month anniversary of the content from Wikicars being imported
- Friday, September 2nd, 2011
- 4,500 pages, and 26,000 images from Wikicars are imported
The McLaren 650S is a supercar designed and manufactured by McLaren Automotive. It was announced in February 2014 as a new model, but based on the existing McLaren MP4-12C with 25% new parts,and was formally unveiled at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show. The 650S shares the MP4-12C's Carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer chassis, and is powered by the same McLaren M838T 3.8-litre V8, twin-turbo engine, but now developing 641 bhp (478 kW; 650 PS) and 500 lb·ft (680 N·m) of torque.Power is transmitted to the wheels through a seven-speed near instantaneous shift dual-clutch gearbox. (more...)
Please help us create these articles!:
Please update and add information to these pages: