Welcome to Autopedia!
A wiki all about cars, buses, trucks, and SUVs that anyone can edit
11,185 car-ticles since January 23, 2010.
Contents (all pages)
- Car Makes
For the complete list, go to Vehicle manufacturers
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- The gallery of videos is a place where you can watch tons of videos on cars and more!
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
What's new on Autopedia
- Thursday, August 4th, 2016
- New admin MegaDriver80Wiki
- Sunday, October 2nd, 2011
- Autopedia reaches 8,000 articles on the one month anniversary of the content from Wikicars being imported
- Friday, September 2nd, 2011
- 4,500 pages, and 26,000 images from Wikicars are imported
The Aston Martin Valkyrie (also called through its code-names as AM-RB 001 and Nebula) is the new Aston Martin $3 million 2-seater hypercar. The AM in it's name stands for Aston Martin and the RB stands for Red Bull. The hypercar is a product of collaboration between Aston martin and Red Bull Racing to create a car entirely useable and enjoyable as a road car. The car's makers claim the title of fastest street-legal car in the world for it. Its design was helped by Adrian Newey, Red Bull Racing’s Chief Technical Officer and the world’s most successful F1 designer. (more...)
Please help us create these articles!:
Please update and add information to these pages: