Welcome to Autopedia!
A wiki all about cars, buses, trucks, and SUVs that anyone can edit
10,555 car-ticles since January 23, 2010.
Contents (all pages)
- Car Makes
For the complete list, go to Vehicle manufacturers
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- The gallery of videos is a place where you can watch tons of videos on cars and more!
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
What's new on Autopedia
- Sunday, October 2nd, 2011
- Autopedia reaches 8,000 articles on the one month anniversary of the content from Wikicars being imported
- Friday, September 2nd, 2011
- 4,500 pages, and 26,000 images from Wikicars are imported
The Chevrolet Corvette is a sports car first manufactured by Chevrolet in 1953. It is built today exclusively at a General Motors assembly plant in Bowling Green, Kentucky, U.S.A., where the National Corvette Museum is also located. It was the first all-American sports car built by an American car manufacturer. Top Gear, a British TV show says that the Corvette is the American Ferrari. (more...)
Please help us create these articles!:
Please update and add information to these pages: