ABC is a three-letter acronym that, in the automotive spectrum, may refer to:
- ABC (1906 automobile), an American car
- ABC (1920 automobile), an English car
- ABC Motors, an English car manufacturer
- ABC (1922 automobile), a planned (but never built) American car
- ABC (1999 automotive innovation), Active Body Control, introduced in the 1999 Mercedes-Benz CL500 coupé on the IAA'99 (Internationale Automobilausstellung) in Frankfurt.
:This is a Disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.