The 2012 Stock Car Corrida do Milhão (Stock Car Million Race) was the fourth edition of Stock Car Corrida do Milhão and was the last round of the 2012 Stock Car Brasil season held over the 7–9 December at the Autódromo José Carlos Pace in São Paulo, Brazil. 2012 edition had Formula 1 and IndyCar Series drivers Rubens Barrichello, Tony Kanaan, Hélio Castroneves and Raphael Matos as guest drivers. The race was won by Thiago Camilo and Cacá Bueno won the 2012 Stock Car Brasil championship.
Teams and driversEdit
- Template:Note — Ricardo Zonta and Júlio Campos received a fifteen-place grid penalty for causing a collision at eleventh round in Curitiba.
- ↑ "Cacá faz a pole na Corrida do Milhão, mas diz que só pensa no quinto título [Caca makes the pole in Million Race, but says he only thinks about the fifth title]" (in Portuguese). globo.com (Organizações Globo). 8 December 2012. http://globoesporte.globo.com/motor/stock-car/noticia/2012/12/caca-faz-pole-na-corrida-do-milhao-mas-diz-que-so-pensa-no-quinto-titulo.html. Retrieved 8 December 2012.
- ↑ "Q1". livetime.com.br (TAG Heuer). 8 December 2012. http://www.livetime.com.br/resultados/2012/12/Stock%20Q1.pdf. Retrieved 8 December 2012.
- ↑ "Q2". livetime.com.br (TAG Heuer). 8 December 2012. http://www.livetime.com.br/resultados/2012/12/Stock%20Q2.pdf. Retrieved 8 December 2012.
- ↑ "Cacá perde Corrida do Milhão na reta final, mas é penta. Vitória é de Camilo [Caca loses Million Race in finished line, but is penta. Victory is Camilo]" (in Portuguese). globo.com (Organizações Globo). 9 December 2012. http://globoesporte.globo.com/motor/stock-car/noticia/2012/12/caca-perde-corrida-do-milhao-na-reta-final-mas-e-penta-vitoria-e-de-camilo.html. Retrieved 9 December 2012.
- ↑ "Race". livetime.com.br (TAG Heuer). 9 December 2012. http://www.livetime.com.br/resultados/2012/12/Stock%20Prova.pdf. Retrieved 9 December 2012.
- Official website of the Stock Car Brasil (in Portuguese)