|Race 10 of 18 in the 2004 Formula One season|
|Date||July 4, 2004|
|Official name||Mobil 1 Grand Prix de France|
|Course|| Permanent racing facility |
4.411 km (2.74 mi)</td></tr>
|Distance||70 laps, 308.77 km (191.8 mi)</td></tr>|
The 2004 French Grand Prix was a Formula One race held on July 4, 2004 at the Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours. This race has become famous for a 4 stop strategy used by Michael Schumacher to beat Fernando Alonso's Renault. Rubens Barrichello finished third in his Ferrari, having overtaken Jarno Trulli in the last corners of the last lap.
- Lap Leaders: Fernando Alonso 36 (1-32, 43-46) and Michael Schumacher 34 (33-42 and 47-70)
- Ralf Schumacher was involved in a serious accident in the 2004 United States Grand Prix, and he was out of action for 6 races.
- Marc Gené replaced Ralf Schumacher in this race and the next race.
- Last points finish of 2004 for Jarno Trulli.
Standings after the race Edit
- Note: Only the top five positions are included for both sets of standings.
- ↑ "The Official Formula 1 website". http://www.formula1.com/results/season/2004/723/6084/. Retrieved 2009-03-09.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: [[Commons:Category: Category:2004 French Grand Prix|| 2004 French Grand Prix
2004 United States Grand Prix
|FIA Formula One World Championship|
2004 British Grand Prix
2003 French Grand Prix
|French Grand Prix||Next race:|
2005 French Grand Prix
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at 2004 French Grand Prix. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Autopedia, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|