|Race 7 of 17 in the 2001 Formula One season|
|Date||May 27, 2001|
|Official name||LIX Grand Prix de Monaco|
|Location||Circuit de Monaco, Monaco|
|Course|| Street circuit |
3.370 km (2.094 mi)</td></tr>
|Distance||78 laps, 262.860 km (163.334 mi)</td></tr>|
|Weather||Warm and Sunny, Air Temp: 23°C|
|Time||1:19.424 on lap 68|
- David Coulthard started this race at the back of the grid, having stalled on pole.
- This race gave the Jaguar team their first podium finish.
- Jean Alesi scored Prost's first point since 1999.
- Last pole-position: David Coulthard
Standings after the raceEdit
- Note: Only the top five positions are included for both sets of standings.
2001 Austrian Grand Prix
|FIA Formula One World Championship|
2001 Canadian Grand Prix
2000 Monaco Grand Prix
|Monaco Grand Prix||Next race:|
2002 Monaco Grand Prix
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at 2001 Monaco Grand Prix. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Autopedia, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|