- Pole position: John Surtees - 1:37.4
- Fastest Lap: John Surtees - 1:38.8
- Last race of F1 Pilot Maurice Trintignant
Standings after the raceEdit
- Notes: Only the top five positions are included for both sets of standings. Only best 6 results counted toward the championship. Numbers without parentheses are championship points, numbers in parentheses are total points scored.
- "The Official Formula 1 website". http://www.formula1.com/results/season/1964/604/. Retrieved 2008-01-15.
1964 Austrian Grand Prix
|FIA Formula One World Championship|
1964 United States Grand Prix
1963 Italian Grand Prix
|Italian Grand Prix||Next race:|
1965 Italian Grand Prix
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at 1964 Italian Grand Prix. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Autopedia, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|